Ok, Ok, ooooh K

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008





Well, I haven't written in a long, long time - mostly because I didn't figure anyone would want to read about what I have to say. Well, I like reading other people's blogs so maybe someone will want to read mine (plus I've had a lot of NICE encouragement from friends to update this!) Well lets see, I'm five months pregnant with my first child, but we don't want to know what it is - yeah right the first chance I had I found out - it's a GIRL! I'm excited and a little nervous, it's kind of like other people have children - not me, but I soon will. I guess I get nervous about the delivery part, which I try not to think about, but mostly about the being a good mom part. I've seen so many children suffer when their parents just don't take care of them especially emotionally, and I don't want to do that. What else has happened, umm Denira's baby shower was August 8th and it was so fun and now I can't believe that her due date is soooo soon. Also last weekend was my mom's 50th birthday party - it was good to see the family! A lot of people traveled down to Tennessee from NJ & PA, we are now the southerners of the family, well kind of have been for a while. Oh and the final big news, my 10 year high school reunion is this Saturday night - it will be interesting. I don't feel like too much has happened in 10 years but maybe it has for the rest of my class. I definately have learned a lot in those 10 years. Well that's really the big news that has happened since last December I guess.

Oh, please pray for the kids at Central High School in Knoxville, the shooting this morning was horrible, pray for Ryan McDonald's family and dealing with this tragedy.

0 comments: