Today is a day of.....great contemplation

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm just kinda in one of those thinking moods. I'm praying about the City Uprising event next June in NYC - it's a great event to be a part of, I just pray that people want to travel, and that I want to. I just let life get in the way of what I feel God calling me to do. When I spend time with God and I get so excited about the ways that I can serve him, but then I start my day to day and it slowly fades. I'm trying to figure out how to make God my day to day and really do it, not just say I'm gonna try.
Well today I have a doctor's appointment, but I think they are just measuring the baby and checking the heartbeat, but I love to hear her heartbeat. I really feel her move now and I think she's gonna be hyper. Also, we are going to Charlotte this weekend to visit Elevation Church I can't wait, they seem to really have it together and are expecting God to do bigger things then they thought possible - and He is!
Well I guess that's all for today!

0 comments: