New Pictures!

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So a couple of weeks ago I got to shoot my good friends Stephanie and Mike's baby girl Delia's 9 month pictures. She is so funny, it may take a lot to get a smile out of her, but her expressions are priceless. Not to mention that she loves to eat leaves, dirt, sticks or whatever is laying around. I could hardly take the pictures because I was laughing so hard. Oh and miss Delia is a trooper, some of the photos she is in a sweater and a hat and it's like 80 or 85 degrees outside. We tried to shoot early but it got hot fast. Steph and Mike she so cute...everyone else enjoy the pictures!











































3 comments:

Denira Baird Williams September 23, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

you did really good on these. I like them better than the last ones! good job!

Deena September 23, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

ditto denira!

Steph Gentry September 23, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

I love love love love love love love them!!!! I want to wallpaper the house with them...it'd sell so much faster. Thanks again!!!