Baby Update!

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

Well, I went to the doctor's yesterday to do my glucose test, where they see if I have diabetes. This was no fun, though the stuff that you drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was the nausea I had for the hour I had to wait before they took my blood. But, so far everything is good, her heart rate is 145 and she was kicking the doctor like crazy, I think she will be hyper, she is always moving! Also this is kind of funny, we thought I might have been leaking fluid so I had to have an exam and everything was fine the doctor said that the baby must have kicked my bladder and I peed on myself a little bit, glad everything was ok, but now I'm gonn be peeing on myself...good to know! Everytime we get to hear her heartbeat I get so excited and think wow this is real plus I love feeling her move around in my stomach it is so cool!

1 comments:

Deena September 26, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Do you want me to run and get you some depends?