Weekend Plans!!

>> Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, first of all this weekend is going to be great because the weather is going to be awesome!! Sunny, high of maybe 80, but cool in the mornings and evenings! Tonight we are going to see Nick and Nora's Infinate Playlist, it's the only movie that I've really wanted to see in quite a while. Tomorrow we are taking Elijah to the Children's Discovery Museum in Chattanooga, I think he will have fun, it's all interactive, I just hope I don't get too tired. I can't believe next week I will be 7mths. pregnant! It's going by pretty fast now, and sometimes I panic because we really haven't done anything yet to get prepared. But, I'm sure it will all work out. Well I guess that's all for now!

3 comments:

Denira Baird Williams October 3, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

i think we are going to see that movie this weekend too. I'm way excited about it. I can't believe your 7 months either!!! Hopefully it flies by for you......it seems to be lasting eternity for me!!!

Steph Gentry October 5, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

I can't believe you'll be 7 months either! Before you know it..."Baby Girl With No Name" will be here!

Deena October 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

yes, baby girl with no name!