Last Night was Amazing!!!

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008




Chris and I went downtown to Market Square to this place called The Square Room and first of all that place is amazing, they did an awesome job with it and Cafe 4 is adjoined to it (right next to Tomato Head), we didn't eat there but it looked awesome. Ok so now who we went to see - The are called Ten out of Tenn and this is their Christmas tour. It's ten musicians out of Nashville who are friends and get together and all take turns playing their songs while the rest join in as back up singers and musicians, it was awesome. Plus the fact that I love Christmas music. They are all so talented, I couldn't just be like this person really stood out cause I think they are all equally talented. Check out their tour page on myspace, they have a couple songs up, plus you can get the Christmas album on itunes!!

On another note, I went to the doctor yesterday and it was just routine except the doctor can't tell how the baby is turned so next Thursday I have to have an ultrasound to see if her head is down. The doctor did say that her head could just be really low and that's why she couldn't find it, I was a little freaked like what do you mean you can't find her head. Chris reassured me she had a head cause we saw it in the last ultrasound pictures. I just realized that God is in control of everything and I really don't have control of anything. I mean I've realized this before, it's just I need reminding every once in awhile.

0 comments: