>> Friday, December 26, 2008

Well, Christmas was pretty good, but still no baby. I've just decided I will be patient and she will be here when it's time. My office is closed till Jan. 5th and then my maternity leave starts so I'm off till the first of April - wow I haven't not working in that long since like high school. It's weird, but I wish Chris could be off with me. He gets a week whenever the baby comes so that will be nice. I guess I will update later, I hope to get pictures of the nursery and some other things up soon!

2 comments:

Unknown December 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Guess you won't be getting those nursery photos up today...what with being in labor and all!

Steph Gentry December 30, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

That actually wasn't from Mike...it was from me...I didn't know he was still signed in.