Happenings of the Week

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

Ok, so we had a little scare this week. I was standing in line to vote Tuesday and I felt a little leaking and my back was killing me. I called my doctor and they sent me straight to labor and delivery.... as soon as I heard those words I freaked out and called Chris who met me at the hospital right away. I'm good, no fluid leaking that shouldn't but there were contractions, but after a few hours I was sent home with orders to lay down and rest. The next day I went to the doctor and she cleared me to work cause I sit down, but limit my standing, get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. This is hard for me cause those of you who know me well know that I'm constantly going... it's like what do I cut out. This is for my daughter though so I will do whatever it takes, if she can just stay in there for 5 more weeks that will be great - I will be 37 weeks by then and that's considered full term. I just want her to be fine. I don't worry all the time, but things go through my head every once in awhile. I know God is protecting me and my family and whatever happens I trust is his plan. I will try not to let my humaness get in the way. Well in good news we've started finishing our upstairs bonus room which is great cause that needs to be done so we can get all the stuff out of the baby's room. I have loved the weather this week, just a little cooler and it would be perfect. The leaves are awesome and holidays are coming it's just a good time of year!

1 comments:

Deena November 8, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

yeah bonus room!!!! It's been a long time coming!