Updates & Holidays

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok, so tomorrow's Thanksgiving - yay! I'm pregnant so there's no limit to what I can eat. I know we have 4 days off but they will be very busy especially for Chris, since I have orders to make sure I rest. Tomorrow we will go to Chris' family for lunch and then mine for dinner. Oh, but tonight I'm going to see Four Christmas' with my girls!! Chris will be working on the room and then heading to Bobby's to hang out. But, tomorrow all we will do is eat cause at 3:30am Friday we will be getting set up to hand out free hot chocolate at the Oak Ridge Walmart and Sears (I'm still not sure if I will make this). But after that my lovely husband will come home and work on the room all day - Chris I love you for doing this for us!! I know he will be exhausted so whatever he wants to do that night he can - I'm thinking sleep? Then Saturday afternoon is the baby shower!! I have no idea where we are going to put all the stuff since the bonus room isn't done and the baby's room is full of stuff that goes upstairs, but I'm not stressing it may be a mess in our house for awhile, but who cares. Man, I'm tired just thinking about all this, but I love holidays, I get so excited for every one - Chris just laughs at me! Ok, here's the sentimental part, but I truly have a lot to be thankful for this year. We've been in our condo for a year now and it's great owning our own home and soon we will have our first child and I can't wait. We are starting The Ridge Community Church and though it hasn't launched yet things are going good. Chris and I have grown closer together this year and figured eachother out more, which is something you learn you have to do after getting married - so 2 and a half years in and we are starting to figure eachother out. Also, no great tragedies have hit my family this year, I'm very thankful for that, it seemed for awhile we were getting hit with stuff everytime we turned around. No matter what though, God has gotten me through it. Well everyone have a great turkey day and enjoy the time with family and friends!

0 comments: