Holidays, Thoughts, & Pictures

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, there is lots going on right now. 6 weeks from this Thursday our baby is due and we will be busy until then! Chris and Rex have been working on our bonus room and tonite they are bringing up the dry wall, supposedly we will be painting the room by Thanksgiving!! But we have to get carpet up there which won't take very long to do but we have to find it somewhere and right now I can't tell them exactly what day we need it installed - so that's kind of on hold, but we can't move anything upstairs until the carpet is done, so we have to wait on that before we can start the baby's room. It will all work out, it always does. Plus I love putting up Christmas stuff the day after Thanksgiving but it may be a little longer before we can do that - I know with the baby I shouldn't get into that, but I have to decorate for Christmas - it's my favorite!! I'm starting to slow down on my extra work, I just have one wedding album left to design and that's all I will take until after the baby, I have to have time to relax. I do love this time of year though!! Chris laughs at me because I just see holiday stuff in the store and get excited, but whatever at least I'm happy!

So last night I had to leave church before it started cause I was so achy and it lasted all night, but I woke up this morning and felt better just really, really tired, I'm over being pregnant, well some parts of it!! I like to feel her move and I want her to be in there until she is fully formed, but it's not that long - she will be considered full term Dec. 10th, I would like to have her on Dec. 20th, we will be home for Christmas, but I don't have any control over that and because of that she'll be like 10 days late!! It will be weird and exciting to have her around and to see what she looks like. On another note, Chris and I were talking last night about the difference between excellence and perfection. We can never be perfect, but we should always try to do our absolute best in whatever we are doing. Ok, so this is where it gets hard for me - the balance, Chris and I are similiar in that fact that we focus on one thing and put all our energy into that and other things get less then what we can give. Chris has heard this balance thing from me for like the past month, cause I'm really needy right now and I want his time, even if we're justing sitting doing nothing, which is hard cause then you think about all the things you need to be doing. But, really right now that is my prayer for balance, I wonder if that's something anyone ever figures out completely?

Ok. So also below I've posted pictures from my photo shoot with Sophia and Aubrey Jane. Sophia is 2 and Aubrey Jane is 6mths. They were fun to shoot, kids just are real and when you can capture that you get the best pictures. So enjoy the pictures!!







































1 comments:

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

You have such a tallent!! One day when I have babies I'm calling you to take their pictures!